Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Blog coma

It’s been since April since my last confession.  HA, who am I kidding?  It’s been since April since my last blog, Holy cow!  So much has happened since April.  Birthdays, Disneyland, Tucson trips, and now we are quickly approaching Christmas! Natalie is now 4 ½ and has grown taller and has gotten slimmer.  She looks more like a little girl than my baby girl.  She is anxiously awaiting Santa’s visit this year.  Her list hasn’t changed for a month, Makeup, Xia Xia Crabs, and a Barbie house.  Oh and she would like a mommy for her dog Biscuit.  Josh and I have been dated for 9 months and it's been fantastic.  Our girls are even getting along better.  Now I can blog from the comfort of under my covers thanks to my laptop Christmas present!! Seriously, best man, EVER.  My New Year’s resolution is to keep up with my blog and not leave so many gaps.  Next update should be Christmas Eve if I can get to bed before the jolly fat man comes with presents! 
Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment